Today we’re going to be making the most delicious and tender banana bread you’ve ever tasted. It’s easy to make, and it only calls for a few simple ingredients, so you won’t have to worry about any last-minute trips to the grocery store or fruit stand.
There are three methods you can choose from when baking your banana bread. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can try out the sponge method!
Or if you prefer something more traditional, you can use the creaming method, which will produce lighter cakes that are fluffy but firm in texture.
Gather your ingredients
Bananas, eggs, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and butter. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl mix together the banana, eggs, and sugar until smooth.
Add the dry ingredients until just combined then add in the melted butter until it’s all mixed together. Pour into an 8×8 inch cake pan that has been greased with cooking spray or butter and bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center of loaf.
Preheat your oven
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda. Add eggs, butter, and mashed bananas. Mix well. Pour batter into a loaf pan that has been greased or lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the top of the bread is golden brown and it passes the toothpick test in the center of the loaf. Once removed from the oven, let cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing from pan and placing on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing into desired portions.
Mix your wet ingredients
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until combined. Add in the mashed banana, milk and melted butter and stir to combine. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon then add it to the wet mixture.
Mix until just combined then pour batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper or greased with butter. Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Mix your dry ingredients
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, mash your bananas until they are smooth. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened (don’t overmix). Pour batter into an 8×4 loaf pan or two 6×3 pans that have been greased with nonstick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely on wire rack.
Combine wet and dry ingredients
Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Add the dry mixture to the wet and stir until just combined.
Pour into a 9×5 loaf pan or muffin tin lined with parchment paper or baking cups. Bake for 40-45 minutes for bread, about 20-25 minutes for muffins, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Pour batter into loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: 1 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add in the mashed bananas and mix until fully incorporated.
- In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: 2 eggs and 1/3 cup of melted butter or coconut oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix just until combined – don’t overmix!
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or the bread is starting to pull away from the sides of the pan slightly. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes before turning it out onto the rack. Cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a wooden spoon. Pour batter into the prepared bread pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely before slicing or serving.
In conclusion, banana bread is a delicious and easy dessert that can be made with or without fresh bananas. If you want to try out this recipe, all you need is flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and some mashed-up bananas. No matter what your preferences are for the types of ingredients you want in your bread–chocolate chips or walnuts–you will be able to enjoy this dessert when it’s done!
Hi I’m Bilal Malik, a digital marketing and blogging expert holding years of experience.